KAHIT ANO ITO

Kahit ano ito - Home Page

SALE/CONTEST/PROMO/FREEBIES

All about the current sale events and promotions

FOOD, TRAVEL and SPORTS

All about Food, Travel and Sports related articles

MOVIES, FASHION and EVENTS

All about my movie reviews, fashion and entertainment and all other events

TECH, GADGETS and PHOTO

Tech posts, Latest gadgets and my passion for photography

Posted by kahitanoito - - 0 comments

I just saw from a fellow blogger (Boy_Kuripot) that Yugatech is having another round of promo entitled "Giveaway Round #2: Gimme your best shot!". I missed their contest last December but hopefully I will win this time. All you have to do is go to the most crowded place and have your picture taken holding the sign “Follow @abeolandres and @talk2globe on Twitter! “. See sample below:
*Photo courtesy of Yugatech.com
One can upload their photos either by Facebook, Pixlink, Picasa or Flickr. I suggest you upload it via Facebook or Pixlink as they are giving away additional prizes for entries sent via these sites. The best photo will win a magnificent MSI Wind U123H laptop. They will also be giving away consolation prizes and raffle for a change to win a Globe Tattoo or Php500 Globe Load. See their blog post for the complete mechanics.

Fortunately for my part, I was able to read this while on Egypt. I don't have the creative side during this time so I just use my ingenuity side to create the sign needed for the contest. I believe no other place is better to take my picture for this gigantic contest but with the magnificent 1 of the 7 wonders of the Ancient World (Pyramid of Giza).
*My first picture @ the Pyramids

*My second picture with a clearer view of the signage

* My last picture for the contest!


There are a lot of tourist and locals during the time we were there and I was very fortunate to have my picture taken during this time. Many of the people began looking at the paper I was holding. Now, abeolandres and talk2globe will be famous not only in the Philippines but worldwide.
*An overview of the number of people during that time from the top

I hope the judges will like this entry and appreciate how all the way to Egypt I was able to have the courage to advertise and join their contest. Good luck to me and hopefully you will like it!

Leave a Reply